Friday, May 13, 2016

Preparing for my Writing Weekend

I had planned to finish the short story last weekend, but it just did not work out that way. It wasn't that I didn't have the time, it wasn't that I didn't have the story. I did not have writer's block, but the story simply was not flowing the way I wanted it to go, so I spent most of the time researching ideas for the story and for the publishers.

I read what I had written to my writer's class, and they seem to think it is okay, and I have mulled over the story in my mind this entire week. So, I am ready to write.

Last story. Important story. With this story finished I am on my way to being a published fiction author. A dream is going to come true.

What is your dream? You can do it. If I can, you can. Don't give up, even when there is a road block. Dreams come true. They really, really do.

Time to sharpen my pencils.

Have a great weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment