Thursday, February 4, 2016

Another Day at Ceramics

Had to leave early today from the ceramics class because I was getting a new chair --- Already! --- only after one year. I simply had to replace the white chair I previously wrote on. As mentioned then, I bought it because it gave me that "white" feel, and I thought it was comfortable, but really, it should have been an occasional chair instead of a daily chair. And I learned. My new chair is brown.




Here's the picture of the pretty white chair I wanted so bad.

I have decided to keep it, though. I am going to clean it, get a cover for it, and find another spot for it in the house. Make it an occasional chair.

Trying to be economical with decorating the house, I bought the bookcases from IKEA and I love them, as well as everyone else who comes over. I am thinking about having crown molding and baseboards attached to the bookcases to dress them up/finish them off.




I continue to work on the teapot. Right now I am painting all the leaves green. I have two coats painted and will put on the third next week. It is taking me forever because the leaves are small and it is tedious work.

Today, there really was no conversations flowing at ceramics. We were working and talking about our pieces more than anything.

On another note -- I now know how to get my pictures from my Samsung phone to the computer. After many phone calls, and many instructions, we figured out the problem. When I went to the class and I logged on to the google account at the class, I missed one letter in my email account. So, when I logged into the account on my computer it did not recognize my phone. The Samsung rep was great -- while on the phone, we figured everything out and fixed the problem. I now have matching email accounts on my phone and on my computer, which means I have pictures. Ya Hoo!!!! I am ready to roll...

Until tomorrow...have a great day







No comments:

Post a Comment