Monday, March 7, 2016

Another Joke

A man is driving in his car when he notices a cop behind him. He pulls to the side of the road and the cop comes to his side and asks for his license and insurance car and asks the man if he knew how fast he was going. He starts to tell the cop that he wasn't aware that he was speeding, and the cop interrupts him, telling the driver that he has been a cop for a long time and he has heard every excuse in the book. Then, the cop continues talking to the man, and tells him, "Listen, if you can come up with an excuse I haven't heard before, I'll let you off."

The man looks at the cop and tells him his story. "Sorry, sir, I found out that my wife was having an affair with a cop and we got divorced. I saw your lights blinking behind me and I speeded up because I thought you were that cop and you were trying to catch up with me to give me my wife back."

The cop looked at him, and said, "Have a good day."

Until tomorrow...have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment